The benefits of completing a foundation course with the AACP:
1. The AACP has an established history of over 35 years in delivering the highest quality of western medical acupuncture training across the UK. We have trained well over 16,000 physiotherapists in acupuncture and related CPD courses.
2. The AACP foundation course is taught over six full days, incorporating both theoretical and practical elements to ensure each attendee completes the course feeling competent in utilising acupuncture within their clinical practice and in explaining the mechanisms and it’s multiple benefits to their patients.
3. All AACP courses are taught by fully qualified tutors who have extensive experience within the field of both Acupuncture and Physiotherapy. All tutors are in active clinical practice either within the NHS or private clinics meaning their clinical skills are current and relatable, enabling them to offer a wealth of knowledge in relation to conditions often seen in clinical practice and incorporating acupuncture within treatment planning.
4. Upon completion of a foundation course we include 1 years full membership within the course cost. There are a number of benefits to being a member including access to discounted needles, PPE equipment and sharps disposal services. Membership also includes access to the members app, a comprehensive bi-annual clinical journal, legal advice and assistance, discounted CPD courses and unlimited telephone/email support from our clinical advisor.
5. The AACP foundation course is recognised by a number of insurance groups and healthcare providers, many stipulate AACP membership as an essential requirement in order to register as a practitioner with them. Completing your foundation course with the AACP in the first instance negates having to complete a number of courses in order to become a member.
6. Our foundation course incorporates both face-to-face interaction and course work to be completed in between practical sessions with the tutor. We believe it’s paramount to offer in person training to ensure the safety, accuracy and competency of those wishing to practice acupuncture due to its invasive nature. This also ensures any areas of concerns can be discussed and addressed prior to completing the course with the tutor.
5th February 2022VIEW DETAILS
12th February 2022VIEW DETAILS
22nd March 2022VIEW DETAILS
26th March 2022VIEW DETAILS
1st April 2022VIEW DETAILS
2nd April 2022VIEW DETAILS
7th May 2022VIEW DETAILS
18th June 2022VIEW DETAILS
16th July 2022VIEW DETAILS
3rd September 2022VIEW DETAILS
13th September 2022VIEW DETAILS