Event Date(s): 16th October 2021 - 17th October 2021
Tutor(s): Jon Hobbs
Price: £180 - £220
Location: AACP Ltd, Sefton House, Adam Court, Newark Road, Peterborough, PE1 5PP
Closing Date: 13th October 2021 -- You will be unable to book after this date!
This course is open to health professionals with previous acupuncture training and who have a significant level of anatomical and physiological knowledge.
This two day course is designed for practicing chartered physiotherapists who wish to expand their theoretical knowledge and practical application of acupuncture in the field of sports injuries.
The course covers the concepts of homeostasis and its effect on healing and
performance and the influence of acupuncture upon soft tissue healing. It also covers a variety of additional advanced needling techniques that can be utilised for the treatment of both acute and chronic sports injuries.
Participants should be MCSP and HCPC registered and have already successfully undertaken a recognised acupuncture foundation course.
"Employer Paying" - Important Information
- Before registering on this course, please download the below "Employer Paying Application" for information on how to register your funding.
- All employer funding must be pre-approved and a where applicable, a valid purchase order must be provided (this particularly applies to anyone working within the NHS)
- The form must be returned within 7 days for registration, or places will be cancelled and resold.
- No employer funding applications will be accepted during the 30 days before the course start date.
- All course bookings made within the 30 days must be paid in full at the time of registration.
For full terms and conditions, please click here.