Event Date(s): 19th March 2022 - 20th March 2022
Tutor(s): Jon Hobbs
Price: £180 - £220
Location: The London Clinic, Physiotherapy Department, 6th Floor, 20 Devonshire Place, London, W1G 6BW
Closing Date: 28th February 2022 -- You will be unable to book after this date!
This course is open to health professionals with previous acupuncture training and who have a significant level of anatomical and physiological knowledge.
This course is designed for practicing chartered physiotherapists who wish to expand their practical skills in utilising acupuncture in the clinical management of headaches, migraines and temporomandibular dysfunction.
Participants should have already possessed a background in acupuncture or dry needling.
"Employer Paying" - Important Information
- Before registering on this course, please download the below "Employer Paying Application" for information on how to register your funding.
- All employer funding must be pre-approved and a where applicable, a valid purchase order must be provided (this particularly applies to anyone working within the NHS)
- The form must be returned within 7 days for registration, or places will be cancelled and resold.
- No employer funding applications will be accepted during the 30 days before the course start date.
- All course bookings made within the 30 days must be paid in full at the time of registration.
For full terms and conditions, please click here.