Event Date(s): 29th June 2019
Tutor(s): Jon Hobbs
Price: £99 - £125
Location: Crystal Palace Physio Group, Jubilee Stand, Crystal Palace Park, London, SE19 2BB
Closing Date: 29th June 2019 -- You will be unable to book after this date!
This course is designed for practitioners who have previously undertaken a recognised foundation course and wish to refresh their practical skills in the clinical treatment of both acute and chronic musculoskeletal pain.
- To refresh the participants theoretical knowledge of the analgesic mechanisms of acupuncture.
- To refresh the participants theoretical knowledge of the health and safety aspects related to the clinical application of acupuncture.
- To refresh the participants theoretical knowledge of acupuncture and its role in the treatment of musculoskeletal pain.
These objectives will be achieved through a variety of teaching strategies including lectures, tutorials, seminars, action groups, problem-based learning scenarios, clinical reasoning-based case studies and practical needling situations.
This course is open to health professionals with previous acupuncture training and who have a significant level of anatomical and physiological knowledge.
CPD Hours: 7
AACP Members: £125.00
Non AACP Members: £99.00
Please log-in to access the members discount.
"Employer Paying" - Important Information
- Before registering onto this course, please click on the below “Employer Paying Application" for information on how to register your funding.
- No "Employer Paying" bookings will be accepted during the 30 days before the course start date.
- All course bookings made within the 30 days must be paid in full at the time of registration.
For full terms and conditions, please click here.