Event Date(s): 16th November 2019 - 17th November 2019
Tutor(s): Jon Hobbs
Price: £180 - £220
Location: Whittington Health NHS Trust, Outpatient Physiotherapy Department, Old Nurses Home, Whittington Hospital, Magdala Avenue, London, N19 5NF
Closing Date: 10th November 2019 -- You will be unable to book after this date!
This course is designed for practitioners who wish to expand their theoretical knowledge and practical application of trigger point acupuncture in the treatment of myofascial pain.
- To develop theoretical knowledge of trigger point acupuncture and its role in the treatment of myofascial pain.
- To develop participants practical skills in both assessment and treatment of trigger points in the treatment of myofascial pain.
This course is open to health professionals with previous acupuncture training and who have a significant level of anatomical and physiological knowledge.
CPD Hours: 14
AACP Member: £180.00
Non AACP Members: £220.00
Please log-in to access the members discount.
"Employer Paying" - Important Information
- Before registering onto this course, please click on the below “Employer Paying Application" for information on how to register your funding.
- No "Employer Paying" bookings will be accepted during the 30 days before the course start date.
- All course bookings made within the 30 days must be paid in full at the time of registration.
For full terms and conditions, please click here.