Event Date(s): 7th December 2019
Tutor(s): Jon Hobbs
Price: £99 - £125
Location: Spire Healthcare - Murrayfield Hospital, Holmwood Drive, Thingwall, Wirral, CH61 1AU
Closing Date: 1st December 2019 -- You will be unable to book after this date!
This one day course is designed for practitioners who wish to expand their theoretical knowledge and practical application of acupuncture in the field of sports injuries. The course covers the concepts of homeostasis and its effect on healing and performance and the influence of acupuncture upon soft tissue healing. It also covers a variety of additional advanced needling techniques that can be utilised for the treatment of both acute and chronic sports injuries.
- To develop participant’s theoretical knowledge of acupuncture and its role in the treatment of acute and chronic sports injuries
- To develop participant’s practical skills in the treatment of a variety of both acute and chronic sports injuries
This course is open to health professionals with previous acupuncture training and who have a significant level of anatomical and physiological knowledge.
CPD Hours: 7
AACP Members: £99.00
Non AACP Members: £125.00
Please log-in to access the members discount.
"Employer Paying" - Important Information
- Before registering onto this course, please click on the below “Employer Paying Application" for information on how to register your funding.
- No "Employer Paying" bookings will be accepted during the 30 days before the course start date.
- All course bookings made within the 30 days must be paid in full at the time of registration.
For full terms and conditions, please click here.