Event Date(s): 8th December 2019
Tutor(s): Jon Hobbs
Price: £99 - £125
Location: Spire Healthcare - Murrayfield Hospital, Holmwood Drive, Thingwall, Wirral, CH61 1AU
Closing Date: 1st December 2019 -- You will be unable to book after this date!
This course is designed for practitioners who have previously undertaken a recognised foundation course and wish to refresh their practical skills in the clinical treatment of both acute and chronic musculoskeletal pain. Participants should be MCSP and HCPC registered and have already successfully undertaken a recognised acupuncture foundation course. Participants can expect to be reintroduced to the concept of the analgesic mechanisms of acupuncture and the application of acupuncture and its role in the treatment of musculoskeletal pain.
- To refresh the participants theoretical knowledge of the analgesic mechanisms of acupuncture.
- To refresh the participants theoretical knowledge of the health and safety aspects related to the clinical application of acupuncture.
- To refresh the participants theoretical knowledge of acupuncture and its role in the treatment of musculoskeletal pain.
These objectives will be achieved through a variety of teaching strategies including lectures, tutorials, seminars, action groups, problem based learning scenarios, clinical reasoning based case studies and practical needling situations.
This course is open to health professionals with previous acupuncture training and who have a significant level of anatomical and physiological knowledge.
CPD Hours: 7
AACP Members: £99.00
Non AACP Members: £125.00
Please log-in to access the members discount.
"Employer Paying" - Important Information
- Before registering onto this course, please click on the below “Employer Paying Application" for information on how to register your funding.
- No "Employer Paying" bookings will be accepted during the 30 days before the course start date.
- All course bookings made within the 30 days must be paid in full at the time of registration.
For full terms and conditions, please click here.