Acupuncture - Clinical Reasoning & Case Studies
Science vs. Art
6th April 2019
St Georges Hospital, Physiotherapy Department, Ground Floor, St James Wing, Blackshaw Road, Tooting, SW17 0QT
1st April 2019 -- You will be unable to book after this date!
Ideal Foundation Course follow-up. Revising and refining knowledge and introducing basic concepts of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) diagnosis and treatment.
Aims and Objectives.
Fulfil the participant’s wants from the course (question asked on the application form – “what one thing would you like to gain from the day?”).
- Revise neurophysiological concepts underpinning acupuncture analgesia
- Discuss how there concepts inform treatment ‘dose’
- Discuss factors that could influence response to treatment
- Combine clinical trial evidence and neurophysiological theory to inform practice.
- Introduce concepts of basic TCM diagnosis related to MSK pain conditions
- Discuss how these concepts can inform clinical reasoning and point selection
- Demonstrate an understand of the application of Western and TCM medicine through case scenario discussion
£99.00 - AACP Members
£125.00 - Non-AACP Members
Please log in to receive your members discount.
"Employer Paying" - Important Information
- Before registering onto this course, please click on the below “Employer Paying Application" for information on how to register your funding.
- No "Employer Paying" bookings will be accepted during the 30 days before the course start date.
- All course bookings made within the 30 days must be paid in full at the time of registration.
For full terms and conditions, please click here
Employer Paying Application
Course Outline and Timetable