Acupuncture for Spinal Pain Conditions
7th April 2019
St Georges Hospital, Physiotherapy Department, Ground Floor, St James Wing, Blackshaw Road, Tooting, SW17 0QT
1st April 2019 -- You will be unable to book after this date!
- Revision of neurophysiological effects of acupuncture – to inform point selection/dose
- Demonstrate an understanding of the current evidence for the use of acupuncture for spinal pain conditions, including NICE and Cochrane reviews.
- Combine clinical trial evidence and neurophysiological theory to inform practice.
- Case Scenario (small group discussion)
Aim to provide:
- Working diagnosis
- Point selection – clinically reason each point selected
- Duration of treatment
- Depth of needling/stimulation
- Reasoning is based on the patient’s clinical presentation and the neurophysiological effects of acupuncture you want to affect
This course is open to health professionals with previous acupuncture training and who have a significant level of anatomical and physiological knowledge.
£99.00 - AACP Members
£125.00 - Non AACP Members
Please log-in to access the members discount.
"Employer Paying" - Important Information
- Before registering onto this course, please click on the below “Employer Paying Application" for information on how to register your funding.
- No "Employer Paying" bookings will be accepted during the 30 days before the course start date.
- All course bookings made within the 30 days must be paid in full at the time of registration.
For full terms and conditions, please click here
Employer Paying Application
Course Outline and Timetable