Event Date(s): 4th September 2020
Tutor(s): Lynn Pearce
Price: £99 - £125
Location: AACP Ltd, Sefton House, Adam Court, Newark Road, Peterborough, PE1 5PP
Closing Date: 9th September 2020 -- You will be unable to book after this date!
The aim of this CPD day is to explore the effect that acupuncture seems to have on the "affect" - i.e. mood and emotion, how it is interrelated with our physical health and how we may use acupuncture to help redress any imbalance.
Good mental health is often a key to good physical health and from the Classical Chinese perspective; there are 7 key emotions which need to be kept in balance in order to keep a handle on out state of mind and body.
- Understanding emotion, mood and feeling within the central nervous system
- Anxiety Disorders
This course is open to health professionals with previous acupuncture training and who have a significant level of anatomical and physiological knowledge.
CPD Hours: 7
AACP Members: £99.00
Non AACP Members: £125.00
Please log-in to access the members discount.
"Employer Paying" - Important Information
- Before registering on this course, please download the below "Employer Paying Application" for information on how to register your funding.
- All employer funding must be pre-approved and a where applicable, a valid purchase order must be provided (this particularly applies to anyone working within the NHS)
- The form must be returned within 7 days for registration, or places will be cancelled and resold.
- No employer funding applications will be accepted during the 30 days before the course start date. - All course bookings made within the 30 days must be paid in full at the time of registration.
For full terms and conditions, please click here.