Event Date(s): 5th June 2020
Tutor(s): Lynn Pearce
Price: £99 - £125
Location: AACP Ltd, Sefton House, Adam Court, Newark Road, Peterborough, PE1 5PP
Closing Date: 3rd June 2020 -- You will be unable to book after this date!
This one day course is designed for practitioners who wish to expand their theoretical knowledge and practical application of auricular acupuncture in the treatment of a variety of conditions.
- To develop participants theoretical of auricular acupuncture and its role within a broad scope of physiotherapy practice.
- To develop participants skills in the realms of both assessment and treatment with auricular acupuncture for a variety of clinical conditions within the scope of physiotherapy practice.
This course is open to health professionals with previous acupuncture training and who have a significant level of anatomical and physiological knowledge.
CPD Hours: 8
AACP Members: £99.00
Non AACP Members: £125.00
Please log-in to access the members discount.
"Employer Paying" - Important Information
- Before registering onto this course, please click on the below “Employer Paying Application" for information on how to register your funding.
- No "Employer Paying" bookings will be accepted during the 30 days before the course start date.
- All course bookings made within the 30 days must be paid in full at the time of registration.
For full terms and conditions, please click here.