Event Date(s): 3rd August 2019 - 4th August 2019
Tutor(s): Jon Hobbs
Price: £180 - £220
Location: Sport Wales Institute, Sophia Gardens, Sophia Walk, Cardiff, CF11 9XR
Closing Date: 28th July 2019 -- You will be unable to book after this date!
This two day course is designed for practitioners who wish to expand their theoretical knowledge and practical application of acupuncture in the field of sports injuries. The course covers the concepts of homeostasis and its effect on healing and performance and the influence of acupuncture upon soft tissue healing. It also covers a variety of additional advanced needling techniques that can be utilised for the treatment of both acute and chronic sports injuries.
- To develop participant’s theoretical knowledge of acupuncture and its role in the treatment of acute and chronic sports injuries
- To develop participant’s practical skills in the treatment of a variety of both acute and chronic sports injuries
This course is open to health professionals with previous acupuncture training and who have a significant level of anatomical and physiological knowledge.
CPD Hours: 14
AACP Members: £180.00
Non AACP Members: £220.00
Please log-in to access the members discount.
"Employer Paying" - Important Information
- Before registering onto this course, please click on the below “Employer Paying Application" for information on how to register your funding.
- No "Employer Paying" bookings will be accepted during the 30 days before the course start date.
- All course bookings made within the 30 days must be paid in full at the time of registration.
For full terms and conditions, please click here.