Event Date(s): 19th October 2019
Price: £110 - £140
Location: University of Winchester, St Alphege Room 001, King Alfred Quarter, Sparkford Road, Winchester, SO22 4NR
Closing Date: 19th October 2019 -- You will be unable to book after this date!
The new format Get to the Point: Skills Enhancement Seminars provide an opportunity not to be missed for all those with an interest in acupuncture. A packed day of education, research and practical experience delivered by distinguished speakers who share their wealth of knowledge with the added value of CPD hours.
A bonus session on the Introduction to Soft Skills will cover new exciting skills development opportunities.
- Sudhir Daya MSc PgCert MCSP ACC RYT: Treating the Triad of Trouble: pain, stress and disturbed sleep. Acupuncture and Hypnotherapy
- Lesley Pattenden: Acupuncture and Lower Back Pain
- Dr. Liz Tough: Myofascial Trigger Point Pain
- AACP: Introduction to Soft Skills
- Jeanne Burnett: Acupuncture in Oncology
CPD Hours: 6
AACP Members: £110.00
Non AACP Members: £140.00
Please log-in to access the members discount.
For full terms and conditions, please click here.