Event Date(s): 2nd May 2020 - 3rd May 2020
Tutor(s): Jon Hobbs
Price: £190 - £260
Location: Halo Physio, Camden House, 201 Warwick Road, Kenilworth, CV8 1TH
Closing Date: 3rd May 2020 -- You will be unable to book after this date!
This two-day musculoskeletal refresher is for practitioners who seek to review their current practice and progress to develop new skills and techniques in the acupuncture management of msk conditions. The course covers a review of the analgesic mechanisms of acupuncture to support physiologically reasoned clinical decision making in the management of msk conditions. The practical aspect of the course explores a variety of needling techniques to manage commonly presenting msk conditions.
Includes deep and superficial trigger point approaches, classical acupuncture points, extra points and techniques as well as protocols for acute/chronic LBP, cervicalgia, shoulder, knee, elbow, ankle and foot pain.
There is also the option of an admissions assessment at the end of day two to enable eligible delegates to attain AACP membership in this case please email the AACP membership team on email@example.com for admission criteria. (the assessment is only eligible for Chartered Physiotherapists that are CSP and HCPC registered)
This course is open to health professionals with previous acupuncture training and who have a significant level of anatomical and physiological knowledge.
CPD Hours: 14
AACP Members: £190.00
Non AACP Members: £260.00
Please log-in to access the members discount.
"Employer Paying" - Important Information
- Before registering on this course, please download the below "Employer Paying Application" for information on how to register your funding.
- All employer funding must be pre-approved and a where applicable, a valid purchase order must be provided (this particularly applies to anyone working within the NHS)
- The form must be returned within 7 days for registration, or places will be cancelled and resold.
- No employer funding applications will be accepted during the 30 days before the course start date.
- All course bookings made within the 30 days must be paid in full at the time of registration.
For full terms and conditions, please click here.