Event Date(s): 24th November 2019
Tutor(s): Jon Hobbs
Price: £99 - £125
Location: CTC Healthcare, 7 Mallard Court, Mallard Way, Crewe Business Park, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1 6ZQ
Closing Date: 17th November 2019 -- You will be unable to book after this date!
Constructed for practitioners who wish to expand their practical skills in utilising acupuncture in the clinical management of headaches and migraines. This course explores the management of Primary Headache Syndrome (TTH; Migraine; Cluster Headache), participants will leave with the ability to discuss and explain the classification of each of the PHS, the needling points that should be used in treatment ant the principles of the treatment process.
- To refresh the participants theoretical knowledge of the analgesic mechanisms of acupuncture.
- To refresh the participants theoretical knowledge of the health and safety aspects related to the clinical application of acupuncture.
- To refresh the participants theoretical knowledge of acupuncture and its role in the treatment of musculoskeletal pain.
These objectives will be achieved through a variety of teaching strategies including lectures, tutorials, seminars, action groups, problem-based learning scenarios, clinical reasoning-based case studies and practical needling situations.
This course is open to health professionals with previous acupuncture training and who have a significant level of anatomical and physiological knowledge.
CPD Hours: 7
AACP Members: £99.00
Non AACP Members: £125.00
Please log-in to access the members discount.
"Employer Paying" - Important Information
- Before registering onto this course, please click on the below “Employer Paying Application" for information on how to register your funding.
- No "Employer Paying" bookings will be accepted during the 30 days before the course start date.
- All course bookings made within the 30 days must be paid in full at the time of registration. For full terms and conditions, please click here.