Event Date(s): 14th March 2020 - 15th March 2020
Tutor(s): Jon Hobbs
Price: £180 - £220
Location: Winchester Hospital, Physiotherapy Department, Level B, Nightingale, RHCH Romsey Road, Winchester, SO22 5DG
Closing Date: 1st March 2020 -- You will be unable to book after this date!
This two day course is designed to develop practitioners knowledge and practical skills to safely and effectively employ acupuncture in the treatment of a wide variety of conditions falling within the scope of pelvic, obstetric and gynaecological physiotherapy. This course provides a clinical reasoning model for the integration of evidence-based acupuncture into physiotherapy practice and focuses on the treatment of conditions within pelvic, obstetric and gynaecological physiotherapy.
Includes the use of manual and electroacupuncture and protocols for over active bladder, dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea, endometriosis, menopausal symptoms, pelvic girdle pain and LBP in pregnancy, hyperemesis gravidarum, vulvar vestibulitis syndrome, polycystic ovary syndrome and more.
CPD Hours: 14
AACP Members: £180.00
Non-AACP Members: £220.00
"Employer Paying" - Important Information
- Before registering on this course, please download the below "Employer Paying Application" for information on how to register your funding.
- All employer funding must be pre-approved and a where applicable, a valid purchase order must be provided (this particularly applies to anyone working within the NHS)
- The form must be returned within 7 days for registration, or places will be cancelled and resold.
- No employer funding applications will be accepted during the 30 days before the course start date.
- All course bookings made within the 30 days must be paid in full at the time of registration.
For full terms and conditions, please