Event Date(s): 29th February 2020 - 1st March 2020
Tutor(s): Mr Cameron Reid
Price: £180 - £220
Location: AACP Ltd, 8-9 Sefton House, Adam Court, Newark Road, Peterborough, PE1 5PP
Closing Date: 26th February 2020 -- You will be unable to book after this date!
Osteopathic Manipulative Techniques will be a valuable adjunct to your clinical skills. This two-day course will teach you the most useful manipulation techniques (Grade 5) to the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spines, and pelvis. The approach to teach these techniques is to use the most minimal leverage and hence minimal force to cavitate the joint. This improves patient comfort and minimises reactions to treatment.
You will also learn ways to articulate the spine in a comfortable effective way.
This course is 80% practical, the content being geared to your clinical practice.All through the course you will be advised how to use these techniques when treating the most common complaints seen in practice.
Click here to see a short video of Cameron Reid’s course.
This course is open to health professionals with previous acupuncture training and who have a significant level of anatomical and physiological knowledge.
CPD Hours: 14
AACP Members: £180.00
Non AACP Members: £220.00
Please log-in to access the members discount.
"Employer Paying" - Important Information
- Before registering on this course, please download the below "Employer Paying Application" for information on how to register your funding.
- All employer funding must be pre-approved and a where applicable, a valid purchase order must be provided (this particularly applies to anyone working within the NHS)
- The form must be returned within 7 days for registration, or places will be cancelled and resold.
- No employer funding applications will be accepted during the 30 days before the course start date.
- All course bookings made within the 30 days must be paid in full at the time of registration.
For full terms and conditions, please click here.