Event Date(s): 26th April 2020
Tutor(s): Jon Hobbs
Price: £99 - £125
Location: CTC Healthcare, 7 Mallard Court, Mallard Way, Crewe Business Park, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1 6ZQ
Closing Date: 19th April 2020 -- You will be unable to book after this date!
This course is designed for practitioners who wish to develop their practical skills in the clinical treatment of both acute and chronic musculoskeletal pain through the application of electroacupuncture. Following completion of this course, attendees will be able to safely and effectively apply electro-acupuncture for the treatment of musculoskeletal pain.
Includes protocols for acute/chronic LBP, cervicalgia, shoulder, knee, medial /lateral elbow and ankle pain.
- To review the participants theorectial knowledge of the analgesic mechanisms of acupuncture
- To develop the participants theoretical knowledge of the health and safety aspects related to the clinical application of electoacupuncture
- To develop the participants theoretical knowledge of the application of electroacupuncture and its role in the treatment of muskuloskeletal pain.
This course is open to health professionals with previous acupuncture training and who have a significant level of anatomical and physiological knowledge.
CPD Hours: 7
AACP Members: £99.00
Non-AACP Members: £125.00
Please log-in to access the members discount.
"Employer Paying" - Important Information
- Before registering on this course, please download the below "Employer Paying Application" for information on how to register your funding.
- All employer funding must be pre-approved and a where applicable, a valid purchase order must be provided (this particularly applies to anyone working within the NHS)
- The form must be returned within 7 days for registration, or places will be cancelled and resold.
- No employer funding applications will be accepted during the 30 days before the course start date.
- All course bookings made within the 30 days must be paid in full at the time of registration.
For full terms and conditions, please click ..