Event Date(s): 1st February 2020
Tutor(s): Jon Hobbs
Price: £99 - £125
Location: Royal Bournemouth Hospital, Physiotherapy Department, Castle Lane East, Bournemouth, BH7 7DW
Closing Date: 26th January 2020 -- You will be unable to book after this date!
Designed to develop practitioners’ theoretical knowledge of acupuncture and its practical application in the treatment of chronic and acute pain and dysfunction in the neck, shoulder and upper limb. This course covers a review of the analgesic mechanisms of acupuncture to support clinical decision making in the practical application of acupuncture in the management of upper quarter MSK conditions.
Includes trigger point approaches, classical acupuncture points, extra points and techniques as well as protocols for acute/chronic neck, shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand pain.
This course is open to health professionals with previous acupuncture training and who have a significant level of anatomical and physiological knowledge.
CPD Hours: 7
AACP Members: £99.00
Non AACP Members: £125.00
Please log-in to access the members discount.
"Employer Paying" - Important Information
- Before registering on this course, please download the below "Employer Paying Application" for information on how to register your funding.
- All employer funding must be pre-approved and a where applicable, a valid purchase order must be provided (this particularly applies to anyone working within the NHS)
- The form must be returned within 7 days for registration, or places will be cancelled and resold.
- No employer funding applications will be accepted during the 30 days before the course start date.
- All course bookings made within the 30 days must be paid in full at the time of registration.
For full terms and conditions, please click here.