Event Date(s): 23rd February 2020
Tutor(s): Chris Norris
Price: £99 - £125
Location: Norris Health Ltd, 16 Lawton Street, Congleton, Cheshire, CW12 1RP
Closing Date: 16th February 2020 -- You will be unable to book after this date!
Single day 10 hour revision course (with pre-course tasks)
- the biopsychosocial approach and acupuncture
- meridian pathways
- needle stimulation methods
- revision of common points
- choosing effective points
- treatment planning and progression
- MSK acupuncture protocols
This course is open to health professionals with previous acupuncture training and who have a significant level of anatomical and physiological knowledge.
CPD Hours: 10
AACP Members: £99.00
Non AACP Members: £125.00
Please log-in to access the members discount.
"Employer Paying" - Important Information
- Before registering on this course, please download the below "Employer Paying Application" for information on how to register your funding.
- All employer funding must be pre-approved and a where applicable, a valid purchase order must be provided (this particularly applies to anyone working within the NHS)
- The form must be returned within 7 days for registration, or places will be cancelled and resold.
- No employer funding applications will be accepted during the 30 days before the course start date.
- All course bookings made within the 30 days must be paid in full at the time of registration.
For full terms and conditions, please click here.