Event Date(s): 4th July 2020 - 5th July 2020
Tutor(s): Jon Hobbs
Price: £180 - £220
Location: Herbprime.co.ltd, Unit 2 Fourways Trading Estate, Longbridge Road, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1SW
Closing Date: 28th June 2020 -- You will be unable to book after this date!
Based on the material delivered within elite sports, and to Premiership football clubs and the English Institute of Sport. This two-day course seeks to develop practitioners’ knowledge of acupuncture in the treatment of acute and chronic sports injuries, recovery, rehabilitation and performance. A variety of physiological mechanisms and concepts will be explored that lead to the practical clinical application of acupuncture across a spectrum of conditions commonly encountered within sport and athletic populations. Application will take into account tissue trauma, healing, homeostasis, muscle imbalance and normal movement patterns.
Includes localised deep and superficial trigger point approaches, systemic needling, and acupuncture protocols for acute/chronic conditions, recovery, sleep, anxiety, digestion, jet lag and performance.
- To develop participant’s theoretical knowledge of acupuncture and its role in the treatment of acute and chronic sports injuries
- To develop participant’s practical skills in the treatment of a variety of both acute and chronic sports injuries
This course is open to health professionals with previous acupuncture training and who have a significant level of anatomical and physiological knowledge.
CPD Hours: 14
AACP Members: £180.00
Non AACP Members: £220.00
Please log-in to access the members discount.
"Employer Paying" - Important Information
- Before registering onto this course, please click on the below “Employer Paying Application" for information on how to register your funding.
- No "Employer Paying" bookings will be accepted during the 30 days before the course start date.
- All course bookings made within the 30 days must be paid in full at the time of registration.
For full terms and conditions, please click here.