Event Date(s): 3rd June 2020
Tutor(s): Mr Andy Harrop
Price: £99 - £125
Location: AACP Ltd, 8-9 Sefton House, Adam Court, Newark Road, Peterborough, PE1 5PP
Closing Date: 1st June 2020 -- You will be unable to book after this date!
Issues surrounding men’s health are of growing concern and therefore of heightened clinical relevance. Prostate problems, low sex drive, erectile dysfunction and infertility are all increasing common. This one day course offers practical strategies for the treatment of these specific issues.
The day will present three different treatment approaches:
- structural - to open and unblock the area of the hips, groin, sacrum and lower back
- energetic - to strengthen underlying imbalances or deficiencies in the relevant organs in particular the Kidneys and Liver and present their relevance to the male reproductive system.
- psychological - to address the problems of stress and their impact on the autonomic nervous system, the mind and the emotions.
The day will be taught as an integrated blend of theory, demonstration and supervised clinical practice.
This course is open to health professionals with previous acupuncture training and who have a significant level of anatomical and physiological knowledge.
CPD Hours: 7
AACP Members: £99.00
Non AACP Members: £125.00
Please log-in to access the members discount.
"Employer Paying" - Important Information
- Before registering onto this course, please click on the below “Employer Paying Application" for information on how to register your funding.
- No "Employer Paying" bookings will be accepted during the 30 days before the course start date.
- All course bookings made within the 30 days must be paid in full at the time of registration.
Terms and Conditions apply