Event Date(s): 1st June 2020
Tutor(s): Mr Andy Harrop
Price: £99 - £125
Location: AACP Ltd, 8-9 Sefton House, Adam Court, Newark Road, Peterborough, PE1 5PP
Closing Date: 1st June 2020 -- You will be unable to book after this date!
This course will focus on common problems of the lungs, primarily asthma and COPD; weakened immunity and sinus problems. With increasing air pollution and systemic sensitivity such issues are increasingly commonplace in the clinic.
The day will focus on:
For the lungs:
- strategies to diagnose and release structural tightness in upper chest and rhomboid areas to facilitate the proper functioning of the lung.
- diagnosis and treatment to strengthen the respiratory and wei qi functions of the lung and reduce inflammation.
For the immune system:
- how to diagnose and strengthen a weakened immune system with particular emphasis on the lymphatic glands of the neck
For the sinuses:
- protocols to release the sinus area through both distal and local treatment
The day will be taught as a integrated blend of theory, demonstration and supervised clinical practice.
This course is open to health professionals with previous acupuncture training and who have a significant level of anatomical and physiological knowledge.
CPD Hours: 7
AACP Members: £99.00
Non AACP Members: £125.00
Please log-in to access the members discount.
"Employer Paying" - Important Information
- Before registering on this course, please download the below "Employer Paying Application" for information on how to register your funding.
- All employer funding must be pre-approved and a where applicable, a valid purchase order must be provided (this particularly applies to anyone working within the NHS)
- The form must be returned within 7 days for registration, or places will be cancelled and resold.
- No employer funding applications will be accepted during the 30 days before the course start date.
- All course bookings made within the 30 days must be paid in full at the time of registration.
For full terms and conditions, please click here.