Event Date(s): 9th July 2021
Price: £99 - £125
Location: AACP Ltd, 8-9 Sefton House, Adam Court, Newark Road, Peterborough, PE1 5PP
Closing Date: 7th July 2021 -- You will be unable to book after this date!
The aim of this course is to develop attendees theoretical knowledge and practical skill level in applying auricular acupuncture and understanding its role within a broad scope of physiotherapy practice. After completing this course participants should be able to safely and effectively employ auricular acupuncture techniques in the treatment of a variety of conditions.
Includes the treatment of MSK conditions and protocols for addiction, insomnia, anxiety, menopausal hot flushes and Battlefield Acupuncture.
- To develop participants theoretical of auricular acupuncture and its role within a broad scope of physiotherapy practice.
- To develop participants skills in the realms of both assessment and treatment with auricular acupuncture for a variety of clinical conditions within the scope of physiotherapy practice.
This course is open to health professionals with previous acupuncture training and who have a significant level of anatomical and physiological knowledge.
CPD Hours: 8
AACP Members: £99.00
Non AACP Members: £125.00
Please log-in to access the members discount.
"Employer Paying" - Important Information
- Before registering on this course, please download the below "Employer Paying Application" for information on how to register your funding.
- All employer funding must be pre-approved and a where applicable, a valid purchase order must be provided (this particularly applies to anyone working within the NHS)
- The form must be returned within 7 days for registration, or places will be cancelled and resold.
- No employer funding applications will be accepted during the 30 days before the course start date.
- All course bookings made within the 30 days must be paid in full at the time of registration.
For full terms and conditions, please click here.