Event Date(s): 22nd August 2020 - 23rd August 2020
Tutor(s): Paul Battersby
Price: £190 - £260
Location: Nuffield Cheltenham Hospital, Physiotherapy Department, Hatherley Lane, Cheltenham, GL51 6SY
Closing Date: 16th August 2020 -- You will be unable to book after this date!
This basic two-day acupuncture refresher is for previously-trained practitioners who have not been regularly utilising acupuncture in their clinical practice and would benefit from revisiting the basics of application. The course covers a review of the analgesic mechanisms of acupuncture, the health and safety implications of practicing and a practical review of the most common acupuncture points utilised in clinical practice.
Includes demonstration and needling practice of the 33 most common points from the AACP foundation course.
There is also the option of an admissions assessment at the end of day two to enable eligible delegates to attain AACP membership, in this case please email the AACP membership team on email@example.com for admission criteria. (the assessment is only eligible for Chartered Physiotherapists that are CSP and HCPC registered)
This course is open to health professionals with previous acupuncture training and who have a significant level of anatomical and physiological knowledge.
CPD Hours: XX
AACP Members: £
Non AACP Members: £
Please log-in to access the members discount.
"Employer Paying" - Important Information
- Before registering on this course, please download the below "Employer Paying Application" for information on how to register your funding.
- All employer funding must be pre-approved and a where applicable, a valid purchase order must be provided (this particularly applies to anyone working within the NHS)
- The form must be returned within 7 days for registration, or places will be cancelled and resold.
- No employer funding applications will be accepted during the 30 days before the course start date.
- All course bookings made within the 30 days must be paid in full at the time of registration.
For full terms and conditions, please click here.