Event Date(s): 6th February 2021 - 7th February 2021
Tutor(s): Jon Hobbs
Price: £180 - £220
Location: CTC Healthcare, 7 Mallard Court, Mallard Way, Crewe Business Park, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1 6ZQ
Closing Date: 10th January 2021 -- You will be unable to book after this date!
For practitioners who wish to deepen their practical skills in craniofacial and cervical spine needling for the clinical management of headaches, migraines and temporomandibular dysfunctions. This course explores the acupuncture management of tension type headaches, migraines, cluster headaches and occipital neuralgia as well as acupuncture’s role within TMD management, Bell’s palsy, trigeminal neuralgia and sinus disorders. Following completion of this course, attendees will be able to safely and effectively apply a variety of craniofacial and cervical spine needling techniques.
Includes deep and superficial trigger point approaches and acupuncture protocols for tension type and cluster headaches, migraines, occipital neuralgia, TMD, trigeminal neuralgia, Bell’s palsy and upper cervical pain syndromes.
This course is open to health professionals with previous acupuncture training and who have a significant level of anatomical and physiological knowledge.
CPD Hours: 14
AACP Members: £180.00
Non AACP Members: £220.00
Please log-in to access the members discount.
"Employer Paying" - Important Information
- Before registering on this course, please download the below "Employer Paying Application" for information on how to register your funding.
- All employer funding must be pre-approved and a where applicable, a valid purchase order must be provided (this particularly applies to anyone working within the NHS)
- The form must be returned within 7 days for registration, or places will be cancelled and resold.
- No employer funding applications will be accepted during the 30 days before the course start date.
- All course bookings made within the 30 days must be paid in full at the time of registration.
For full terms and conditions, please click here.