Event Date(s): 3rd July 2021 - 4th July 2021
Tutor(s): Jon Hobbs
Price: £190 - £260
Location: St George's Hospital NHS Trust, Therapies Department, Ground Floor, St James Wing, Blackshaw Road, Tooting, SW17 0QT
Closing Date: 25th June 2021 -- You will be unable to book after this date!
This two-day course is designed for practicing chartered physiotherapists who have previously
undertaken a recognised acupuncture foundation course and wish to refresh their practical
skills in the clinical treatment of both acute and chronic musculoskeletal pain. Participants
should be MCSP and HCPC registered and have already successfully undertaken a recognised
acupuncture foundation course.
CPD Hours: XX
AACP Members: £
Non AACP Members: £
Please log-in to access the members discount.
"Employer Paying" - Important Information
- Before registering on this course, please download the below "Employer Paying Application" for information on how to register your funding.
- All employer funding must be pre-approved and a where applicable, a valid purchase order must be provided (this particularly applies to anyone working within the NHS)
- The form must be returned within 7 days for registration, or places will be cancelled and resold.
- No employer funding applications will be accepted during the 30 days before the course start date.
- All course bookings made within the 30 days must be paid in full at the time of registration.
For full terms and conditions, please click here.