Event Date(s): 3rd October 2021
Tutor(s): Chris Norris
Price: £99 - £125
Location: Norris Health Ltd, 16 Lawton Street, Congleton, Cheshire, CW12 1RP
Closing Date: 19th September 2021 -- You will be unable to book after this date!
The course revises and updates needling methods and needle stimulation. Common and less common point locations are covered (with points chosen dependent on group interests). Building an acupuncture prescription is revised with emphasis on clinical reasoning, treatment progression, and incorporation into overall physiotherapy management.
Lectures, demonstration, and practical work are used throughout the day
CPD Hours: 7
AACP Members: £99
Non AACP Members: £125
Please log-in to access the members discount.
"Employer Paying" - Important Information
- Before registering on this course, please download the below "Employer Paying Application" for information on how to register your funding.
- All employer funding must be pre-approved and a where applicable, a valid purchase order must be provided (this particularly applies to anyone working within the NHS)
- The form must be returned within 7 days for registration, or places will be cancelled and resold.
- No employer funding applications will be accepted during the 30 days before the course start date.
- All course bookings made within the 30 days must be paid in full at the time of registration.
For full terms and conditions, please click here.