AACP Member Fee: £180.00
Non-member Fee: £220.00
Places free: Yes
Booking close date: 1st Jun 2022
Tutor(s) at this event:
Event session(s) as follows:
The Yoga as Therapy (YAT) course introduces qualified therapists and exercise teachers to the concepts of using yoga exercises (Asanaâ€™s) as part of a rehabilitation programme.
The course introduces yoga concepts & methods, and teaches introductory postures in standing, sitting, and lying. Mats (sticky mat) and small equipment (belt, wooden brick, foam block) are used. Students are taught to progress and sequence exercises, and modify them to suit a variety of clinical scenarios.
Clinical reasoning examples are given for common musculoskeletal (MSK) conditions, and small class format discussed.
"Employer Paying" - Important Information
- Before registering on this course, please download the below "Employer Paying Application" for information on how to register your funding.
- All employer funding must be pre-approved and a where applicable, a valid purchase order must be provided (this particularly applies to anyone working within the NHS)
- The form must be returned within 7 days for registration, or places will be cancelled and resold.
- No employer funding applications will be accepted during the 30 days before the course start date.
- All course bookings made within the 30 days must be paid in full at the time of registration.
For full terms and conditions, please click here.