The AACP is the professional body representing the practice of Western research-based acupuncture in physiotherapy in the UK.
Formed in 1984 and as the largest Professional Network of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists, we are a member-led organisation with over 6000 members.
The AACP has a member-elected governing board and is managed by a team of enthusiastic staff in Peterborough.
Membership of the AACP will;
- Expand your skill set with acupuncture and further career prospects
- Attract more patients by offering a more complete treatment option
- Increase your earning potential
- Save money on professional products and services
- Access specific AACP membership benefits
- Opportunity to treat patients in many NHS trusts with acupuncture