Event Date(s): 23rd October 2021 - 24th October 2021
Tutor(s): Jon Hobbs
Price: £180 - £220
Location: CTC Healthcare, 7 Mallard Court, Mallard Way, Crewe Business Park, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1 6ZQ
Closing Date: 3rd October 2021 -- You will be unable to book after this date!
This course is open to health professionals with previous acupuncture training and who have a significant level of anatomical and physiological knowledge.
This two-day course is designed to develop practitioners knowledge and practical skills to safely and effectively employ acupuncture in the treatment of a wide variety of conditions falling within the scope of pelvic, obstetric and gynaecological physiotherapy.
This course provides a clinical reasoning model for the integration of evidence-based acupuncture into physiotherapy practice and focuses on the treatment of conditions within pelvic, obstetric and gynaecological physiotherapy.
"Employer Paying" - Important Information
- Before registering on this course, please download the below "Employer Paying Application" for information on how to register your funding.
- All employer funding must be pre-approved and a where applicable, a valid purchase order must be provided (this particularly applies to anyone working within the NHS)
- The form must be returned within 7 days for registration, or places will be cancelled and resold.
- No employer funding applications will be accepted during the 30 days before the course start date.
- All course bookings made within the 30 days must be paid in full at the time of registration.
For full terms and conditions, please click here.